Finding your suitable readers for where is the model number on a keurig 2.0 coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for where is the model number on a keurig 2.0 coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
722 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
2. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with Strong Temperature Control, Iced Coffee Capability, 12oz Brew Size, Programmable, Brushed Slate
- What’s in the box: 6 count K-Cup Pod variety pack, 1 water filter handle and 1 filter. Quite brew tenchnology: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee
- s flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on Demand button: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal. Auto On-Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning. Auto Off- Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings
- Coffee in no time: brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: accommodates Travel mugs up to 7.2&Rdquo
- tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. Keurig pods are BPA-free and constructed using only FDA approved food grade materials. In addition, the temperature of the water dispensed in Keurig brewers is well below the melting and softening points of the pod materials. Therefore, no plastic leaches from the pod into your beverage. We regularly review the components used in our products to ensure that they are safe and meet or exceed applicable FDA standards.
3. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Rhubarb
- you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55
- varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton
- ompatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
- Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- A large 48 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls make it easy to brew your favorite beverage. Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your brewer after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
4. Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-Cup carafe side. Features programmable timer, auto Pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs. Each brewerhas its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility. The Hamilton Beach flexbrew 2-way Coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple Coffee drinkers.Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
5. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: the 60 oz. Water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG GOLD TONE MESH FILTER ACCESSORY: a reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
6. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
7. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with 6 to 12oz Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods, Travel Mug Friendly, Matte Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- Strong brew: brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Removable one cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- Pod storage: holds 9 K-Cup pods and Fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Included Components: KeurigÂ K-Mini PlusTM single serve coffee maker
- pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-CupÂ pods.
The Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini plus brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the removable reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. And for those who like a bolder brew, select the strong button to increase the strength and bold taste of your Coffee. With a single cup removable reservoir, a pod storage unit to store 9 of your favorite K-Cup pods, and cord storage, The k-mini plus Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
8. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker Brewer for K-Cup Pod & Ground Coffee, Compact Design Thermal Drip Instant Coffee Machine with Self Cleaning Function, Brew Strength Control by Sboly
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a K-Cup or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your k-cup and ground brewer machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ 100% SATISFACTION GUARENTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We assure you that this personal single-serve coffee maker will meet all your brewing needs. It’s ability to be versatile and cater to your every coffee need is something that we can guarantee! But if for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will arrange a return for a replacement set or your money back.
THE BEST 2-IN-1 SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MAKER
The high quality and compact coffee maker design are professional quality for unmatched K-Cup and ground brewing.
You will now have the powerful brewing power of your local coffee shop right in the comfort of your home!
OPTIMAL BREWING ABILITIES
1.COMPACT DESIGN – This powerful machine was made to fit in tight places with its compact and small design.
Never worry about your coffee maker taking up a ton of storage and table-top space again!
2.RAPID COFFEE CREATOR – In just about 3 minutes a hot, tasty cup of coffee will be ready to go for the day!
No more waiting endless amounts of time for water to heat up and your coffee to be brewed! Coffee is hot even with cream.
3.CLEANING SYSTEM – 2 side buttons also can be served as self-cleansing button, easily add water to the tank and press 2 buttons to clean the coffee machine.
4.CONTROL THE COFFEE STRENGTH – If you want your coffee to be light tasting simply add more water!
The 6-14 oz water tank gives you the power to pick how much coffee you want.
5.AUTO TURN OFF –When finish brewing coffee, the coffee machine will automatically turn off, making for a safe and easy process.
1.Brew clean water to clear water tank for first use every day. This will purify your coffee for ultimate taste.
2.Use bottled or filtered water.
3.When pouring water in the tank do not exceed the maximum level of 14 oz.
4.It’s suggested to clean machine every 2 months or after brewing more than 200 cups of coffee.
You can add safe cleaning solutions such as vinegar to clean the inside.
5. ONLY can be used under USA voltage standard 110V-120V, a voltage converter is needed if used in other countries.
9. Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 8 to 12 oz. Brew Sizes, Black
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5” wide, fits neatly on your countertop.
- MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: Removable 46 oz. reservoir lets you brew up to *4 cups before refilling. *8oz cup size
- 3 CUP SIZES: brew an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup at the push of a button.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Delicious coffee made in minutes.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 5 minutes after the last brew, helping to save energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
Enjoy ease and great taste in little space with the new Keurig K-Slim single serve coffee maker. At just 5” wide, the K-Slim single serve coffee maker fits neatly on your countertop, making it the perfect choice for when space-saving and simplicity are important. The K-Slim brewer brings together the performance and simplicity that Keurig is known for, in a slim and sleek design. You also get the convenience you desire with the capacity to brew up to four 8 oz. cups before refilling the 46 oz. removable water reservoir, and the ability to enjoy a fast and fresh-brewed 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup at the push of a button. Choose from hundreds of flavorful K-Cup pod varieties of coffee, tea, cocoa, and more. With the K-Slim brewer, your delicious morning cup or midday pick-me-up is always ready in minutes, and you never have to sacrifice countertop space for taste again.
10. Hamilton Beach (49979) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew with Adjustable Brew Strength, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- BREW STRENGTH OPTIONS. Get your preferred brew flavor from bold or regular.
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
Make a personal cup of Coffee and enjoy the flexibility of brewing freshly ground Coffee and single-serve pack. With just the lowering of the lid and the press of a button, you can have a hot cup of Coffee, brewed from a pod pack or your own grounds.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Where Is The Model Number On A Keurig 20 Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!