Finding your suitable readers for single cup grind and brew coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for single cup grind and brew coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
623 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
2. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
3. Viante Mini Coffee Maker with grinder built in | Grind and Brew. Bean to Cup | Uses Whole Coffee Beans or Ground Coffee | 4 Cups Glass Carafe | Coffee Strength Selector | Compact Size
- ???? SMALL FOOTPRINT SAVES COUNTER SPACE: This coffee machine is one of the smallest bean to cup machines in the market. Its small dimensions, especially its height, save a lot of space in your counter and makes putting it away very easy as it fits in most cabinets. It reduced height also makes it very easy to fill the grinder with beans and the water tank with water without having to bring the coffee machine from under the cabinet on top of it and closer to you to refill.
- ???? USES WHOLE BEANS OR GROUND COFFEE: Place your favorite coffee beans in the brewing system or simply use the ground coffee function if you want to use your already ground coffee beans. This coffee maker offers you great flexibility to use any type of coffee you want.
- ???? BREW FRESHER COFFEE: By brewing super fast in smaller batches, you drink fresher coffee. Don’t leave coffee sitting in the carafe. Coffee is only fresh for a few minutes after brewing. Brew smaller amounts more often and super fast with this compact coffee maker.
- ???? COFFEE INTENSITY SELECTOR: Use the selector to choose from two different coffee intensity settings when brewing a full carafe of coffee. Or use the Medium setting to get intense results if you are using half of the carafe to brew.
- ???? 100% MONEY BACK : if you are not fully satisfied with your product, ship it back for a full refund.
The perfect coffee machine for personal use or small family. It is one of the smallest bean to cup machines on the market. You’ll save counter space or you can conveniently fit it in a cabinet | This grind and brew coffee maker grinds the beans and delivers fresh coffee in minutes. Rational cup size (4 Euro Cups or 2 American Cups) this coffee maker with grinder minimizes waste and saves you money. This Coffee maker with built in grinder uses a powerful blade to quickly grind the coffee beans to deliver a rich, bold and fresh cup of Coffee | Coffee stays fresh for only a few minutes so brewing large amounts of coffee makes no sense if you don’t drink it immediately. Our grind and brew coffee maker only makes 4 Euro cups at a time. When more coffee is needed, it can brew another 4 cups in no time! | Choose between two intensity settings to change the coarseness setting of the coffee bean grinder as well as the brewing time which changes coffee extraction and delivers different brewing results and coffee taste profiles | Use the ground coffee mode if you use ground coffee instead of whole beans and the coffee grinder will not run prior to brewing.
4. Mr. Coffee Single Cup Coffee Maker with Travel Mug and Built-In Grinder
- Built-in grinder instantly transforms whole beans to fresh grounds
- Two ways to brew: grind whole beans or brew with traditional ground coffee
- Adjustable brew sizes up to 16 oz. for filling large coffee cups or travel mugs
- Dishwasher safe filter basket lifts out for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel, BPA-free, double-walled travel mug included
With its built-in grinder system, the Mr. Coffee Single Cup Coffee Maker elevates the brewing experience to a bold new level. Just add whole beans, grind to your desired consistency, and enjoy a fresh, delicious cup in seconds. Out of beans? No problem. This coffee maker lets you decide whether to grind whole beans or use traditional ground coffee. Taking your drink on the go? You can dispense your coffee staight into the included stainless steel travel mug—or use any travel mug with a 16-ounce capacity or less. It’s that easy.
5. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
6. KRUPS Grind and Brew Auto-start Coffee Maker with Builtin Burr Coffee Grinder, 10 Cups, Black
- INTEGRATED GRINDER for the exceptional taste of freshly-ground Coffee
- 10-CUP CAPACITY and 2-10 cup Selector
- 5-SETTING CONICAL BURR grinder lets you choose your ideal grind, from coarse to fine
- BREW STRENGTH SELECTOR with 3 options (mild, medium, strong)
- AUTO START FUNCTION
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION for up to 2 hours
KRUPS Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew, Automatic Coffee Maker with Burr Grinder, 10-Cups, Black, Model KM785D50. Combining a range of impressive features with the unique taste of freshly-brewed Coffee, KRUPS grind & brew Coffee maker delivers outstanding results every morning. This 10-cup drip Coffee maker is equipped with a 5-setting conical burr grinder that lets you choose your ideal grind, from coarse to fine. A highly intuitive control panel with crystal-clear LCD display provides a flawless coffee-making experience, with programmable auto-start to schedule the brew cycle and a 2-hour keep-warm feature for Coffee that’s ready just when you need it. Convenience is matched by taste, with optimized settings for bold Coffee or small-batch brewing. A variety of additional features round off the perfect package for exceptional Coffee, freshly brewed for a difference you can taste.
7. Secura Automatic Coffee Maker with Grinder, Programmable Grind and Brew Coffee Machine for use with Ground or Whole Beans, 1-4 Cups, Black
- ★Coffee Pot with Grinder★ — This grind and brew automatic coffee brewer allows you to use either whole or ground coffee beans. Simply press the mode switch button to select ground coffee or whole beans.
- ★Automatic Start Feature★ — Wake up to a freshly brewed pot of coffee! This smart coffee maker with programmable timer allows you to set a brew time up to 24 hours in advance. Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time.
- ★Easily Add Water★ — Convenient side access to water tank. Water window on reservoir for accurate filling. Capacity: 1-2 US cups, 1-4 EURO cups.
- ★Keep-Warm Feature★ — The built-in heating plate will keep the coffee warm up to 30 minutes before shutting off automatically. Brewing pause feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee while still brewing.
- ★Compact Design★ — The Secura coffee brewer takes little counter space and is always available when you need freshly brewed coffee. Dimensions: 6.9 x 11 x 9.8 inches. 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120 V / 110 Watts.
8. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
9. Cuisinart DGB-550BK Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker 12 Cup Silver/Black
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- 24-hour programmability with 12-Cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-Cup feature
- Please make sure the 1-4 setting button is pushed on. This setting does make a stronger cup of coffee due to the slower brewing process
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
Grind and Brew Coffeemaker
Retire your alarm clock and wake up instead to the rich aroma of freshly ground, just brewed coffee, with the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker. One of the Premier Series, this deluxe 12-cup model offers the best of Cuisinart’s expert coffeemaking technology to deliver unsurpassed ease of use and rich full-bodied coffee flavor. With streamlined European styling and a graceful carafe, it’s a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
The Grind & Brew Coffeemaker features a separate grinding assembly and filter chamber to make beans easy to add and used grounds easy to remove. A convenient “grind off” control turns the grinder off when preground coffee is used.
A nice addition to any modern kitchen, this 12-cup automatic coffeemaker automatically grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. The 24-hour fully programmable unit allows for “wake-up” coffee, plus its brew-pause function makes it simple to enjoy a cup of coffee before the end of the brewing cycle. The included 60-ounce glass carafe offers an ergonomic handle, knuckle guard, and dripless pour spout for graceful serving. Other highlights include adjustable auto shutoff for up to four hours, a grind-off option, a charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a separate grinder chamber and filter area to ensure simple cleanup. Housed in elegant Italian styling, the coffeemaker measures approximately 12 by 10 by 17 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
A charcoal water filter and a permanent commercial-style gold tone coffee filter allow only pure flavor to flow through, and the popular Brew Pause feature lets you sneak a cup before the cycle is finished.
Dishwasher safe parts. Separate grind and filter chambers for easy cleanup. The freshest tasting coffee outside a coffee bar. What more could a coffee lover as for?
Product Parts and Benefits
Flips back for easy filling, Removable for easy cleaning. A safety Interlock System prevents operation of the unit if the Reservoir Cover is open.
Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
Filter Basket Compartment
Contains filter basket, filter basket cover, and Cuisinart gold tone commercial style filter
Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed from heater plate so a cup can be poured in mid-brew, if desired
Scratch resistant with nonstick coating
The easy-pour, no-drip 12-cup carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups
Measuring Scoop and Brush
#4 Basket Paper Filters
Grinder Basket and Lid
Use the recess on each side of the lid to remove lid for easy addition of beans
Charcoal Water Filter
Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, bad tastes, and ordors from tap water
- On/Off/Set Auto-Shutoff Switch with LED Indicator: Audible Tone which will sound 5 times when the coffee has completed brewing and Auto-Shutoff Tone which will sound twice at end of programmed auto-shutoff period
- Low Cups Setting with LED Indicator: set to 1-4 cup to imporove extraction and flavor when making fewer than 5 cups of coffee
- Hours Set/Minutes Set: press and hold either hour or minute button for approximately 2 seconds to enter Time Set Mode
- Clock Display
- Grind Off with LED Indicator: use to turn off the grinder when using pre-ground coffee
- Program Setting with LED Indicator: press to display program setting or to set programmed brewing
- Elegant Italian Styling
- Automatically grinds whole beans before brewing
- 24 hour fully programmable
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- Adjustable auto shutoff – 0-4 hours
- Grind off feature
- 1-4 cup feature
- 12 (5 oz. each) cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Gold tone commercial filter
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- Limited 3-year warranty
Fully programmable, this is the ultimate user-friendly coffeemaker. Simply add beans and water, set the flavor control to 1-4 or 5+ cups, and program start time up to 24 hours in advance. An auto-shutoff feature even lets you set the unit to turn off up to 4 hours after the brew cycle ends.
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste good in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Grind & Brew Coffeemaker. The charcoal filter removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors, for the purest coffee flavor, every time you brew.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee.
Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. That’s why the Grind & Brew grinds your coffee just prior to brewing. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers.
The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light, and moisture. So, once beans have been removed from the freezer, maintain them in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide for yourself.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. The Grind & Brew is preset for a medium grind, the optimal grind for this type of coffeemaker.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions included with every Grind & Brew, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste. The Grind & Brew makes up to twelve (12) 5-ounce cups of coffee
10. Cuisinart DGB-1FR Single Cup Coffeemaker (Certified Refurbished)
- Grinds & brews up to 16 oz. At a time
- Blade grinder automatically grinds whole beans and dispenses ground Coffee directly into filter basket.
- Simple controls are as easy as 1, 2, 3 – add beans, add water, press “grind & brew” button
- Grind-off feature allows you to use pre-ground Coffee
- Removable drip tray accommodates Travel mug, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Savor every deliciously fresh cup with the Cuisinart single cup grind & brew. Choose your favorite Coffee beans and let the built-in grinder start the transformation into sixteen ounces of beautifully brewed, gourmet quality Java every time. For Caffeine on the go, drip tray is removable to accommodate a travel mug. And cleanup is easy because all the removable parts are dishwasher safe.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Single Cup Grind And Brew Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!