Finding your suitable readers for math games for kids home is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for math games for kids home including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
685 reviews analysed
1. Math Games,Home & School Math Game for Kids 7-12,Math Board Game, Math Multiplication Games, Everyday Elementary Maths Games by BeGenio-Easy Fun Learning—Guaranteed Easy Addition+Subtraction Teaching
- HELP YOUR CHILD BE SMARTER, EXCITED & MOTIVATED ABOUT MATH. Built to help your child improve & enjoy math more & be willing to do math. With no effort, just by them playing this very FUN, ENGAGING game, increase your child’s chances to get into a good school & college & chances to get amazing money-saving scholarships that’ll save you 1,000s. Best math game to help you become a proud & fulfilled parent knowing the perfect secret to increase child’s grades.
- KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD & BOND WITH YOUR CHILD & FAMILY! Thousands of families around the world are enjoying having fun with Race To Infinity & its excellent replay-ability unique feature
- making math fun with their kids. The game allows your kids to practise math and gain crucial math skills, giving them an advantage in school & life. Mark the end of your feeling helpless, and stop that feeling of not knowing how to effectively and confidently help them with math.
- EASY WAY TO REDUCE MATHEMATICAL ANXIETY AND HAVE A HAPPY CHILD. Race To Infinity game helps reduce math phobia and helps your child prevent or overcome their fear of math while simply playing it while having fun! This game is different from other math games as it will help your child be happy with mathematics at home and at school. Plus increase your child’s interest and willingness to do math, so they can be more comfortable with math
- enjoy mathematics lessons. PERFECT AS A GIFT FOR FRIEND.
- GET YOUR GAMES & HELP US SUPPORT LESS-PRIVILEGED CHILDREN IN AFRICA. We have partnered with Slum2School that takes kids from the slums, who have never been to school before into school. This is life changing. PLUS 10% of profit from your Race To Infinity mathematics games purchased goes towards donating math games to these schools in Africa. Click Add to Cart Now To Catapult Your Child’s Success in Math AND in Life, and Give Your Child More Confidence. See What You’ve Been Missing!
- GUARANTEED TO INCREASE CONFIDENCE & IMPROVE YOUR CHILD’S MATH SKILLS. After a few times of playing this math game, your child will become more math-confident just 4 weeks. In no time, you will be looking at a positively-transformed child! Fight and prevent low confidence and increase your kid’s self-esteem and self-worth making them feel really good about themselves. “I turned the 12 multiplication Times Table into a breeze to learn without pain with Race To Infinity” – Jackie O.
2. hand2mind Pop-Up Home Center, Math Games With Pattern Blocks For Kids Ages 5-8, 10 Critical Thinking Activities For Kids To Learn At Home, Addition And Subtraction Products For Homeschooling, Model:86876
- STUDENT TESTED, TEACHER APPROVED MATH GAMES: Students can use this pattern blocks kit to recognize, identify, and classify shapes while gaining mathematical skills (up to 4 children).
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Pop-Up easel box, 120 pattern blocks (20 of each type), 2 drawstring bags, 2 dice, 2 spinners, 1 worksheet, and 1 teacher’s guide. Jump right into this pattern blocks pop-up center educational game kit that can be played at home or classroom centers with 10 learning activities.
- SIMPLY MATH: Activity cards are shown on both sides so everyone at the table can easily see. It’s a simple way to learn graphing, spatial reasoning, critical thinking, and symmetry.
- READY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Simply pop open the easel box, flip to the day’s activity, pull out the required learning materials, and start learning! Everything in this kit is convenient packaged into an easel box.
- Convenient magnetic closed easel box measures 10-1/2″ x 8″ x 2-3/4″. Ideal activity for kids age 5-8.
- IMPROVE RETENTION: 75% of content is retained when learning hands-on.
- GROWING MINDS WITH HANDS-ON LEARNING: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
No prep necessary! These ready-to-go fun packed pattern blocks learning activities allow kids and students to recognize, identify, and classify shapes while gaining important mathematical skills. It also teaches them graphing, spatial reasoning, critical thinking, and symmetry. The perfect pattern blocks pop-up center educational game kit for small groups of 4 children. It is easy-to-use simply pop open the easel box and flip to the day’s activity (same activity is shown on both sides). Box measures 10 1/2” x 8” x 2 3/4”Includes: pop-up easel box, 10 student activities, 120 pattern blocks (20 of each type), 2 drawstring bags, 2 dice, 2 spinners, 1 worksheet, and 1 teacher’s guide
3. Edx Education Math Cubes – Set of 100 – Linking Cubes For Early Math – Connecting Manipulative For Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids
- CLEVER DESIGN — These math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
- INSPIRE LEARNING WITH SHAPES — Five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon.
- INCLUDES 10 COLORS — Watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes.
- EARLY STEAM ACTIVITY — Give your child a fun introduction to counting, sorting, construction, creativity and arithmetic! Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION — Made with smooth-to-touch plastic and rounded edges, these linking cubes feel warm to hold and connect with a gentle click, which is satisfying for kids to hear.
- TEACH EARLY MATH — Use these Activity Guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning.
This set of 100 linking math cubes includes 10 different colors. Cubes link together on all sides and feature five different geometric shapes on five of the sides: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon. These cubes are an ideal STEAM resource for every home or classroom learning environment. They connect with an easy, soft click, making them appropriate for children aged 3+. The set of 100 math cubes comes with an Activity Guide, which provides inspiration and ideas for using the cubes as an early math manipulative. Perform problem solving and reasoning tasks by color only or by shape and color for more advanced/older users. || Size: 0.75″ sides.
4. Proof! Math Game – The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic – Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+
- FAST-PACED, FUN MATH GAME loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
- TEACHER’S CHOICE GOLD AWARD WINNER. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for “exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!”
- IMPROVE MENTAL MATH SKILLS. Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Great brain game training for kids and adults!
- INCLUDES 100 NUMBER CARDS chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
- PERFECT FOR 2 – 6 PLAYERS, AGES 9 – 109. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Takes just 15 minutes to play. So much fun, kids will want to play again and again!
5. Aitbay Cool Math Game, Frog Balance Counting Toys for Boys & Girls Educational Number Toy Fun Children’s Gift STEM Learning Age 3+ (63 PCS)
- ????Creative Counting Toys: The math counting toys with cute frog shape can stimulate kid’s curiosity. Building up children’s interest in study through game
- ????Interactive Learning: Frog STEM toy is perfect for children ages 3 and up. It is an ideal teaching tool for parents, families, and teachers, great for encouraging and reinforcing multi-dimensional learning at home, school, nursery during tutoring session.
- ????Safety Material: The frog balance toys are made of ABS which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless. They are carefully carved without burrs, durable and long-time use. While playing safely, the rich color also can enhance children’s cognitive ability.
- ????What You Get: The frog balance scale set come with 30 double-sided cards,19 small frog figurines, digital modal 1-10, 2 weighing plates, 1 frog scale, 1 base and an instruction manual.
- ????100% Satisfaction: If anything goes wrong with frog math education toys, please contact us immediately, we will try our best to make it right for you! Add the cart and join our game now!
Are you a parent looking for unique and engaging learning games to jump start your child’s education?
Trying to find ways for your child to learn how to count and in fun and interesting ways? Choose us and join our game now!
1.Introduces numbers in a fun way to maximize learning and retention for better learning.
2.Improve Memory, Visual and Spatial processing, Attention and Executive Functions crucial for brain development.
3.Helps children retain STEM knowledge and strengthen problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
4.Perfect for introducing numbers to kids ages 3-5 years old at home or in school. Parents and Teacher’s buddy!
How to play?
Step 1: The first time the child is playing, take a card first.
Step 2: Based on the formula of card, put the mini frogs/numbers on the double side of scale, make it balanced.
Step 3: The first 5 cards are collected to become the winner, and then scream with your cute mini frog to celebrate the victory.
Item Weight: 1.39 pounds
Quantity: 63 PCS
Size: 13.5*3.5*6.5 inches
What’s Included in this Counting Game Set?
30 x Double Sided Cards
19 x Mini Counting Frogs
10 x Colorful Digital Modal 1-10
2 x Weighing Plates
1 x Frog Scale Base
1 x Frog Scale
1 x Instruction Manual
The frog balance counting toys have small parts, not for children below 3 years or should be used under adult’s supervision.
6. Race to Planet X: Number Bond Game – Math Games for Kindergarten, First Grade – Learn Addition Subtraction with a Super Fun Board Game
- Fun educational STEM board game perfect for screen-free family time
- Have fun practicing addition and subtraction 1-20
- Multiple game variations within the game, including an option for younger players to focus on adding and subtracting 1-10
- Strengthen and reinforce number bond concepts
- For ages 5 and up. Ideal for Kindergarten, First grade, Second grade
Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner and Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner, Race to Planet X is perfect for kids K-3rd grade as they build fluency in their basic addition and subtraction.
Families can play a quick game in 15 minutes, and score some major parenting points for non-screen family time that also doubles as math practice for the kids.
- Take turns making Power Combos (3 cards that make a number bond) to move forward on the game board.
- Make Power Combos before another player ZAPs a card from your hand. SCORE your Power Combos before another player SMASH one and make you move backwards.
- First to reach Planet X wins!
Play -> Math Practice -> Confidence. We believe in the growth mindset, and that all kids can get better at math with practice and perseverance. We also believe that being fluent in basic arithmetic in early elementary years will provide kids confidence and a solid foundation for harder math classes later on.
7. ThinkFun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up – Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee
- What you get – Includes 1x 12-sided die, 5x 6-sided dice, scoring track, instructions, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up. For 2+ players aged 6+, it’s one of the best gifts for boys and girls ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay.
- Toy of the year nominee – Math Dice Jr. is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners.
Math Dice Jr. is one of ThinkFun’s most popular games for the classroom. It’s a mental math game, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Math Dice Jr. is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Math Dice Jr. is built to develop critical thinking skills. An extension of the Math Dice line, which is used in classrooms by elementary school math teachers across the country.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing Math Dice Jr., the perfect complement to ThinkFun’s ever-popular Math Dice. Simple rules and chunky, brightly colored dice make this game fun for early math learners. Ages 5 and up, 2 or more players.
8. Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Set of 100 Cubes, Ages 5+
- Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence
- Help students master math skills for academic success
- Cubes link together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities
- MathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts
- Ideal for ages 5+
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Math Games For Kids Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!