We spent many hours on research to finding how many watts is a drip coffee maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how many watts is a drip coffee maker, you should not miss this article. how many watts is a drip coffee maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how many watts is a drip coffee maker by our suggestions
618 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, White, CM1160W
- QuickTouch Programming – Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel – Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options.
- Sneak-A-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff – For added safety and peace of mind with every use
- Easy-View Water Window – The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee.
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate – The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete.
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Brew your daily coffee fast with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker. QuickTouch Programming buttons make it easy to set the 24-hour auto brew feature and shave some time off of your morning routine. Other useful features include Sneak-A-Cup Technology, the 12-Cup* Duralife glass carafe, and a washable brew basket.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
2. Kitchen Selectives CM-302BL Drip Coffee Maker 12-Cup Black
Use this Kitchen Selectives Dual Coffee Maker to make enough coffee for all of your guests or brew two different varieties at the same time. It is designed with a pause and serve feature that allows you to pour a cup during the brewing cycle. Perfect for parties, book club, or the holidays when the whole family is together.
3. AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Equipped with a permanent filter, this environmentally-friendly coffee maker allows you to cut out waste and save money. Eliminating the use of paper filters, you no longer need to spend money buying them or filling up your garbage can when you need to dispose of them.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. This is ideal for those who enjoy taking a hot cup of coffee with them on their way to work, run errands or drop the kids off at school. The mug is well insulated to keep your coffee warm for an extended period of time, perfect for those who have a long commute in the morning.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using high-quality, durable plastic, you can enjoy a personal cup of coffee from this coffee maker every morning for years to come. It brews directly into the 15-ounce stainless steel travel mug and once the cup is full, the maker automatically shuts off to save power.
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE. Small and lightweight, this unit is the perfect size for tight counter spaces or tiny cubicles in the workplace and can be easily transported from one location to the next. In addition, the mug is equipped with a comfort grip Band and is tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders. If you prefer to set up the appliance in your kitchen permanently, you can just grab the mug and take your coffee to go.
- COMES COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The personal coffee maker comes complete with a travel mug, lid, internal filter and holding basket. All you need to do is set it up, plug it in and begin brewing your personal cup of coffee any time you want.
AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
4. KRUPS EC321050 Thermobrew Programmable Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box.
The KRUPS EC321 12-CUP THERMOBREW PROGRAMMABLE COFFEE MAKER uses advanced brewing technology to produce 12 cups of outstanding coffee, for the perfect full-flavored start to your day with a difference you can taste. This easy-to-use drip coffee maker is enhanced with ThermoBrew technology that features a three-step brewing process with shower head design to produce rich, aromatic coffee bursting with flavor every time. Custom settings provide the choice of regular or bold, for coffee just the way you like it, with a small-batch feature that offers ideal brewing settings for smaller quantities. A stunning range of convenient features including a 4-hour keep-warm function, an auto-off feature, the ability to serve while brewing, and more come together for the perfect home coffee-making package.
5. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
6. BLACK+DECKER 5-Cup Coffeemaker, Black, DCM600B
- Duralife Glass Carafe- The sturdy 5-cup (25 oz. / 740 ml ) carafe has measurement markings for accurate filling and an easy-grip handle for comfortable pouring
- Removable Filter Basket – Cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe filter basket, which is compatible with basket-style paper filters
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate – The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete
- Water Window – The easy-view water window with measurement markings lets you brew the perfect amount. Dimensions : 7.3 W x 10.1 H inches
- Lighted On/Off Switch – Just one simple button to start and stop the coffee maker. Volts: 120V/60Hz
Delicious coffee has never been easier! With the switch of a button, coffee starts brewing into the reinforced glass Duralife carafe and stays ready-to-drink thanks to the “keep hot” carafe plate. The removable filter basket makes for simple cleanup. Included Components: Coffee Maker, Duralife Carafe
Manufacturer Contact Information
For any technical issues contact manufacture customer service @ 800-231-9786
7. Hamilton Beach Brew Station Summit 12-Cup Dispensing Drip Coffeemaker (48463)
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It’s ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
- Removable internal water reservoir
- 12 cup programmable
No matter how much you try, it’s impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee that’s been sitting on a hot plate too long. That’s why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The internal tank and brew basket both remove for easy fill-up and cleaning.
8. Ultimate 2-In-1 Single Cup Coffee Maker & 14oz Travel Mug Combo | Portable & Lightweight Personal Drip Coffee Brewer & Tumbler | Advanced Auto Shut Off Function & Reusable Eco-Friendly Filter
- LOOKING FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE PERSONAL DRIP COFFEE MAKER? Now you can enjoy your flavorful and aromatic coffee every single day thanks to the Mixpresso premium electric drip coffeemaker. The practical and ergonomic design of our automatic coffee maker will make it the ideal addition to your office, dorm or home kitchen.
- TAKE YOUR DELICIOUS COFFEE WITH YOU USING OUR ELITE 14 oz TUMBLER, which will keep your morning coffee nice and warm for longer. The sturdy stainless steel combined with the comfort rubber grip will make our convenient travel coffee mug a must-have accessory for every coffee aficionado who doesn’t want to spend a small fortune on coffee.
- DID YOU FORGET TO TURN OFF YOUR COFFEE MAKER? Now you’ll never have to deal with this frustrating question again, since our electric coffee brewer features an innovative auto shut off function, which will automatically turn off the device. You don’t have to worry about shutting off your personal drip coffee maker every time you leave home anymore.
- SURPRISE YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A UNIQUE GIFT! If you are looking for a practical and cost-effective gift for your coffee enthusiast friends and loved ones, then the Mixpresso sleek coffee maker is the ideal choice. The eco-friendly reusable filter strainer, removable basket and travel mug will help you enjoy your coffee and save your money.
- BREW YOURSELF THE MOST MOUTH-WATERING COFFEE 100% RISK-FREE! That’s right! Our high-quality, sturdy and ergonomic personal single serve coffeemaker is backed by our exclusive 1-Year Warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment is 100% risk-free! What are you waiting for? Start enjoying the most delicious coffee today!
9. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (46391), 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless
- Keeps Coffee hot & Fresh Longer. The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh Longer. Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing, which warms up the stainless steel to help Coffee hold Its temperature.
- Front-fill design. Makes it easier to fill the water reservoir and helps reduce messy drips on your counter.
- Extra-large 12 cup thermal carafe with drip-free pouring. Enjoy cup After cup of hot, fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips.
- Immediate auto shutoff: the thermal Coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing, which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency.
- 3 brew options & programmable timer. This Thermal Coffee maker has bold, regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor Coffee to your preference. The programmable timer lets you set wake-up-ready Coffee in advance.
If you want your Coffee to stay hot and fresh-tasting for a long time, A coffee maker with a thermal carafe is your best choice. Not only does it offer extra-large capacity, The Hamilton Beach programmable front-fill 12 cup Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours in its vacuum-sealed thermal carafe. The convenient front-fill design makes it easy to add fresh ground Coffee and water. Then right before you brew, quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water. This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long, but it makes a big difference, since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer. And because the thermal carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate, there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh, just-brewed flavor. A freshness timer shows you how long since your Coffee brewed. This Coffee maker comes with a gold-tone reusable filter so you don’t have to purchase paper filters. Set coffee to brew ahead with a programmable timer. And choose from 3 brewing options: bold, regular and 1-4 Cups. An auto shutoff feature turns the Coffee maker off after brewing stops.
10. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Many Watts Is A Drip Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!