Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell air filter fc100a1037 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell air filter fc100a1037 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell air filter fc100a1037 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
530 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
2. Honeywell FC100A1037 Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaning Filter, 20X25-Inches (MERV-11)
- Replacement media air cleaner with MERV of 11 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value)
- For use with L96-397, supplies large levels of MERV filtration, with Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.)-0.23 at 500 FPM
- Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns
- Used with Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 25″ x 4.5″ Actual filter size: 19 15/16 x 24 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
Honeywell FC100A1037 Ultra Efficient Air Cleaning Filter ensures performance and portability without the heightened levels in noise. Get a better breathing environment with reduced dust, pollen, tobacco and pet dander. Cabinet can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
3. Nordic Pure 20x25x4/20x25x5 (19 7/8 x 24 7/8 x 4 3/8) Honeywell FC100A1037 Replacement Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters MERV 12, Box of 2
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is a high efficiency filter that will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. The Nordic Pure anti-allergen pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 12 which means that it will collect more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants, and up to 90% of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is comparable to a filter with a MPR rating of 1500-1900 and is a great start to creating a healthy environment. Nordic Pure air filters have an actual size that is a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size. With the 4” and 5” air filters there is a wide variance between the nominal size and actual size. Almost ALL filters have a different actual size than the nominal size printed on the filter so it is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! Our MERV 12 four or five inch air filter should be changed at least every 6 months depending on your environment. Changing your air filter at the recommended time will help maintain a healthy environment as well as keeping your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 20x25x5 MERV 12 Honeywell Replacement AC Furnace Air Filters: IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost ALL filters are a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size printed on the filter. It is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” listed above. With the 4-Inch and 5-Inch filters there are many different exact sizes for the different HVAC manufacturers. Because of this, your filter may say 20x25x4 on it but really be the same as our 20x25x5. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! You may also want to look at our Honeywell replacement 20x25x5 filter. Just check the “Actual Size” before ordering. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses. A MERV 121 Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Our air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs.
4. Honeywell CF200A1016 4-Inch Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter 20 x 25 x 4 Inches
- MERV 12 – up to 60 times more efficient than a standard 1″ fiberglass filter
- Easily fits Aprilaire/Space-Gard models 2200 & 2253
- 20″ x 25″ x 4″ filter
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Electrostatically charged fibers
- MERV 12 rating-up to 60x more efficient than typical 1″ fiber glass filter
- Easily fits Aprilaire/Space-Gard models 2200 & 2253
- Captures high percentage of house hold airborne particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see
- Lasts up to 12 months
- No time consuming assembly required
Today’s tightly built homes can trap dust, allergens and potentially hazardous contaminates. Our Air Filter Ultra Efficiency CF200A1016/U, 20x25x4.5 – Merv 12 captures a high percentage of airborne particles, including microscopic particles. It carries a MERV 12 rating up to 60 times more efficient than a one-inch fiberglass filter. This exceeds Honeywell FC100A1003 specifications.
From the Manufacturer
You can improve the air quality in your home with Honeywell’s whole-house air cleaner filters. Today’s tightly-built homes trap dust, allergens and more, which explains why poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to public health. Honeywell Air Filters are significantly more effective and efficient than standard one-inch fiberglass filters, plus they last up to one year. They’re easy to install and sizes are available to fit all Honeywell plus most Aprilaire®, Space-Gard® and Trion Air Bear® models.
5. MicroDefense by Honeywell CF508A2025/E Honeywell Filter, 5 Inch, 20×25, Merv 10 MicroDefense 20x25x5
- Easy flow Micro defense energy efficiency filters air particles such as pollen, dust, mold spores, common allergens, clothing fibers and carpet fibers
- Heavy duty Frame with reinforced filter
- MERV 8 filter rating is up to 20 times more efficient than a typical fiberglass filter without obstructing air flow
- Filter may last up to 3 months, but many filters need to be replaced sooner – check your filter often because a dirty filter may reduce your system performance and air flow
6. Honeywell Home 4-Inch High Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter, MERV 8 Rating, (CF100A1025)
- A HEALTHIER HOUSEHOLD – Breathe easy in your home with a Honeywell Home 4-Inch High Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter that helps keep hazardous airborne particles out and fresh air flowing in
- MERV 8 RATING – Get exceptional protection against dust, viruses, bacteria, fungus, pollen, and spores. 20x more effective than than typical 1-inch fiberglass filters
- RECOMMENDED USE – Recommended for homes with pets, people with allergies, homes with smokers, or anyone wanting cleaner air
- LONG LASTING FILTRATION – Lasts up to 12 months without losing quality over time
- EASY INSTALLATION – Honeywell Home’s easy-to-install air filters make changing out your air filtration unit quick, painless, and mess-free
- COMPATIBLE AND CONVENIENT – Compatible with Aprilaire and Space-Gard models 2200 and 2251 and Trion Air Bear 20 x 24 air cleaners
- DIMENSIONS – Nominal size) 20 x 25 x 4 inches / Actual Size) 18.838 x 24.875 x 4.375 inches
Breathe in a cleaner home with a Honeywell Home Air Cleaner Filters that helps keep hazardous, microscopic airborne particles out and fresh air flowing in. Exceptional protection against against dust, viruses, bacteria, fungus, pollen, and spores. Recommended for homes with pets, people with allergies, homes with smokers, or anyone wanting cleaner air. Lasts up to 12 months without losing quality over time.
7. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
8. Filtrete 20x25x4, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1550 DP, Healthy Living Ultra Allergen Deep Pleat, 4-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- Tip: The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures. Select 2500 or 2800 MPR to also capture ultrafine particles
- Filtrete 1550 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. FiltreteAllergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
From the Manufacturer
Filtrete Allergen Reduction 4-Inch filters for media air cleaners in a convenient 4-Pack.
9. Aerostar 20x25x5 MERV 13 Honeywell Replacement Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 20″ x 24 3/4″ x 4 3/8″, 2-Pack
- Nominal: 20 x 25 x 5 20x25x5, ac furnace air filter
- Nominal size: 20 x 25 x 5, actual size: 19 7/8″ x 24 3/4″ x 4 3/8″
- Comparable to filtrate mpr 1500 and 1550 ultra allergen defense
- Replaces Lennox Part Number: X0586, X5426, X6661, X6673, X6675, X7751, BMAC-20C, HCC20-28, HCF20-10, HCF20x16
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Air Filter Fc100a1037 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!