Finding your suitable readers for hamilton beach 49981 single scoop coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hamilton beach 49981 single scoop coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
893 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
2. Hamilton Beach Fresh Grind 4.5oz Electric Coffee Grinder for Beans, Spices and More, Stainless Steel & Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel (49981A)
- Quieter than competitors: whether it’s early morning or late at night, you can make fresh grounds without making too much noise
- Removable grinding chamber: The grinding chamber removes for easy filling of whole beans or spices once finished, remove the chamber for easy cleaning
- Make up to 12 cups of Coffee: you can grind up to 9 tablespoons of beans, enough for 12 cups of Coffee
- Brew your own ground Coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing. Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce Travel mug in under 2. 5 minutes.
- Flexible. Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
3. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
4. Hamilton Beach Brew Station Summit 12-Cup Dispensing Drip Coffeemaker (48463)
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It’s ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
- Removable internal water reservoir
- 12 cup programmable
No matter how much you try, it’s impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee that’s been sitting on a hot plate too long. That’s why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The internal tank and brew basket both remove for easy fill-up and cleaning.
5. Hamilton Beach 49948 FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker with Removable Reservoir
- SINGLE-SERVE COFFEE MAKER WITH OR WITHOUT K-CUP PODS. Brew an 8 oz. or 10 oz. cup using a Keurig* K-Cup pod, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug using grounds. Pod holder and grounds basket are included.
- 40 oz. REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. The 40 oz. reservoir can be filled in the sink, and allows for multiple brews without refilling. When the water gets low, the blue water drop will flash signaling it is time to refill.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a single-serve pod or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew. The coffee maker automatically shuts off when brewing is complete.
- 3 BREWING SIZES FIT A VARIETY OF MUGS. Choose from 8 oz. or 10 oz. single-serve pods or up to 14 oz. with grounds. Use the adjustable cup rest to fit your favorite mug in just right.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
Enjoy the flexibility of brewing freshly ground Coffee and single-serve pods with the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew. With just the lowering of the lid and the press of a button, you can have a personal cup of hot cup.
6. Hamilton Beach 49968 FlexBrew Connected Single-Serve Coffee Maker, with Amazon Dash Auto Replenishment for Coffee Pods
- NEVER RUN OUT OF COFFEE AGAIN. The HB Connect app is seamlessly integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment to track your brewing and automatically reorder single-serve coffee pods and water filters before you run out. SIGN UP AND SAVE $15 ON YOUR FIRST REORDERS.
- CHOOSE YOUR COFFEE FOR REORDERS. Pick your favorite single-serve coffee pods from Amazon’s wide variety of brands and flavors.
- BREW WITH SINGLE-SERVE PODS OR GROUNDS. A single-serve pack holder and grounds brew basket are included.
- REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. Eliminate the need to refill the coffee maker each time you brew.
- BREW TIME: In about 3 minutes, FlexBrew make a strong, great-tasting cup of coffee. And you save energy because rather than heating water continuously, FlexBrew only heats the water when you’re ready to brew.
- SELECT YOUR CUP SIZE. Choose from an 8 oz., 10 oz. or 14 oz. brew size. The adjustable cup rest fits a variety of mugs.
Never run out of single-serve coffee pods again. This smart coffee maker is integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment, so it tracks your brewing and automatically reorders your preferred brand of single-serve pods and water filters before you run out.
7. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid, White (51101)
- 175-watt personal blender for smoothies, shakes, and more
- Simple one-touch operation; durable stainless-steel blades
- 14-ounce blending jar doubles as a travel cup; less to clean
- Fits most car cup holders; recipe book included
- Measures 3-3/4 by 3-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches
- Simple one touch operation for fast, easy blending
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender – 51101
Rushing through breakfast or skimping on your health with vending machine drinks is no way to start out the day or live a healthy lifestyle. Instead, invest in a personal-size blender that makes it easy to have a nutritious beverage on the go. That’s right, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender delivers all the delicious-tasting flavors of restaurant smoothies and frozen drinks at a fraction of the price. What’s more, this little blender lets you personalize your recipes, perfect your mixology skills and control your portions, all in one. With its durable stainless steel blades and pulse blending action, it’s fully equipped to prepare a variety of great-tasting smoothies, shakes and more. Don’t let its space-saving design fool you. The versatile blending container functions as a mixing jar one minute and doubles as a portable travel mug with attachable drinking lid the next. For a lightweight, easy-to-use, inexpensive personal blender, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender is well worth the investment. Just imagine all the recipe possibilities, extra storage room and money you’re saving.
- Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings
- Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping
- Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture
- Sturdy base rests on any surface
- Simple one-touch operation with ON/PULSE button
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe
- Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage
PRODUCT BENEFITS & DETAILS
Tired of lugging around extra cups while you’re on the go? You’re in luck. The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender provides ultimate drink versatility and portability. It serves as a stationary blending jar during blending mode, and a detachable travel mug with lid that lets you drink straight from the jar and fits in most car cup holders. Extremely compact, it’s perfect for traveling with you to work, games or sporting events and it’s ideal for small living spaces.
With the zillions of smoothie and drink options available today, selecting the ideal blend of nutrition, ingredients and flavor for the perfect-size drink can be a jumbo-size task. Now, you can stop looking and say good riddance to paying too much for smoothies. The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender delivers the satisfaction of a healthy treat in delicious drink form at no-frills prices. It comes with measuring lines on the front of the jar, which gives you the freedom and flexibility to mix up your ingredients, guess less and blend more. Try out some healthy recipes from www. hamiltonbeach.com.
TIPS & CARE
Before blending, always remember to put liquids and/or soft items in FIRST; then add frozen items and ice after. Do not chop or process foods such as cheese, crackers or meat, or hot food or liquids, as this will stick to blades or sides of jar. If blending action stops during blending or ingredients stick to the sides of the jar, turn blender OFF. Remove lid and use rubber spatula to push mixture toward blades if needed. Also, remember to wipe blender base, control panel and cord with a damp cloth or sponge.
Skip the worries and hassle of messy blender cleanup and opt for a low-maintenance, personal blending machine. Designed with complete simplicity at top of mind, its jar and lid are dishwasher safe, making cleanup quick, easy and super-efficient.
8. Mr. Coffee Pour! Brew! Go! Personal Coffee Maker, Midnight Black ;;;
The Mr. Coffee Pour! Brew! Go! Personal Coffee Maker will allow you to quickly brew your morning joe and get out the door in a flash. It even includes a colorful insulated travel mug that’s just the right size. No need to buy expensive pods—this portable coffee maker brews your favorite loose coffee grounds.
9. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 49981 Single Scoop Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!