Nowadays, there are so many products of fisher-price think and learn smart cycle fisher-price in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fisher-price think and learn smart cycle fisher-price in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings fisher-price think and learn smart cycle fisher-price which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
798 reviews analysed
1. Fisher-Price Smart Scan Word Dash
- 3 learn & move modes encourage kids to search for specific objects, create their own songs & stories and play games through active, seek-and-find fun!
- 10 interactive activities!
- Smart Scanner scans each Smart Disc and provides audio cues & responses throughout play
- Includes interactive Smart Scanner, 9 Smart Discs and handy storage case
- Helps teach literacy, following directions and thinking skills
With 9 Smart Discs and 3 learn & move modes of play, Smart Scan Word Dash gets kids’ minds (and bodies) moving in so many fun ways! Spread out the Smart Discs on the floor, pick a play mode and see kids go! With the Smart Scanner in hand, they’ll be prompted to answer questions, build stories, play games and more with objects on the Smart Discs – making countless connections as they learn the basics of literacy right on the “spot!” 1. Letters & Words. Directed play gets kids making connections between the letters, words & pictures they find on the Smart Discs. “I’m looking for the jungle.” Or “Find the letter J.” 2. Stories & Music. Encourages kids to come up with silly stories & poems, and even create their own songs in this open-ended play mode! “There was an old lady who swallowed a _____. She swallowed the ____ to catch the _____.” By scanning the discs, the words kids choose become part of the story. Take the learning one step further and create music by scanning the Smart Discs and having the disc’s sound effects become part of the song! 3. Games. Kids will enjoy playing new versions of some of their favorite games like “Red Light, Green Light” and “Follow the Leader,” and new games like “Fast Play”! “Let’s see how long it takes you to find the diver. Wow, that took you … 16 seconds! Great job!” When kids are done playing, store all Smart Discs inside the storage case and attach it to the Smart Scanner. It’s so easy to clean up – and it’s so easy to pick up and play the next time! Smart Scan Word Dash is one of the new Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem solving in ways kids haven’t seen before. They’re engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
By Fisher Price
2. Fisher-Price Smart Cycle Racer [Old Version]
- Only compatible with the previous Plug n Play version
- Is not compatible with the 2017 version
- Games reinforce important preschool concepts like letters, numbers, shapes and colors
- In Explore/Encounter mode, the child pedals to drive through various environments, learning on the way
- Child’s favorite character friends offer help and encouragement during game play
3. Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar Twist, Preschool Toy
- Early coding and problem-solving toy for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
- 1 motorized head and 5 permanently attached segments
- Each segment has a dial for kids to turn to program a path for Code-a-pillar Twist
- 1,000+ possible combinations
- Includes volume control, light-up eyes, and fun sound & light effects
The Think & Learn Code-a-pillar Twist has more than 1,000 possible coding combinations for kids to explore as they send their pal here, there, and everywhere! Preschoolers can twist the dials on the caterpillar’s segments to create a sequence and send their pal along the programmed path with moves like forward, turn right, and turn left. They can even add exciting lights and sound effects! This friendly learning toy encourages your kiddo to experiment while they play, exercising important skills like problem solving, planning and sequencing, and more. Where will Code-a-pillar Twist go next? Where development comes into play Reasoning & Problem Solving: Programming a path for Code-a-pillar Twist opens the door to problem solving as kids figure out how to get their pal to go wherever they want! Planning and Sequencing: After twisting the segments a few times, kids will discover that if they plan a path and twist the dials to create the right sequence, they can get Code-a-pillar Twist to follow their plan! Critical Thinking: By programming different combinations to send Code-a-pillar Twist down various paths, preschoolers can try and try again, exercising those critical thinking skills!
4. Fisher-Price Think & Learn Smart Cycle – Replacement Tablet Holder DRP30
5. VTech Alphabet Apple (Frustration Free Packaging)
- Interactive toddler learning toy with light-up talking Worm slider
- 26 light-up letter buttons, movable clock hand and carry handle for portability
- Alphabet toy Worm acts as the guide during games and learning
- the clock has a movable hand that introduces time concepts
- Features 8 toddler learning activities with different progressive learning levels
- introduces phonics, words, time concepts, music and more
- Early learning center Comes with 29 songs and melodies with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual discovery
- This Pre-K toy is designed to teach kids ages 2 to 5 years old
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Take a bite out of learning with the alphabet Apple by VTech! Eight learning activities teach letters, spelling, time concepts and so much more. With light-up buttons, melodies and a cute interactive worm, This is one apple that can’t go rotten! The alphabet Apple by VTech will introduce your child to a whole new world of learning! Eight learning activities teach animals, objects and words, phonics, letters, spelling and time concepts. Press the light-up alphabet buttons to hear the 26 cheerful melodies and sound effects. This fun learning toy also features a cute singing worm that sings songs and interacts with your child.
6. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click & Learn Laptop
- Loaded with hands-on activities: music slider, 123 and ABC buttons, shapes &
- colors flipper, roller bar, emoji slider, and hashtag button
- Colorful lights “dance” along to the music
- Chat with Puppy in the light-up “chat” window!
- 40+ songs, sounds &
- phrases introduce colors, shapes, the alphabet, counting, and more
- A great gift for kids
7. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Time to Learn Smartwatch, Musical Baby Toy, Blue
- Pretend smartwatch with lights, music, and sounds for early role-play at home and on the go!
- Press the buttons for songs and phrases about colors and greetings
- Toggle switch, turn dial, and clacker beads help keep little hands busy
- Soft band is easy to grasp for take-along play
- For babies and toddlers ages 6-36 months
Let’s get moving! Your busy baby can chat with Puppy, do some counting, and hear all about different colors and greetings with the Laugh & Learn Time to Learn Smartwatch. This pretend smartwatch looks just like the real thing, with a light-up screen, easy-grasp band, and lots of busy activities for your baby to explore. Where development comes into play Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to colors and greetings. Fine Motor Skills: Busy activities like pressing the toggle switch, turning the dial, and pushing the buttons helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Imaginative Play: The realistic smartwatch design lets babies and toddlers pretend to be just like you!
8. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Lamp
9. Fisher Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar Toy
- 1 motorized head and 8 easy-to-connect segments for endless combinations!
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Each segment lights up as the action happens!
- Motorized head segment features lights, fun character sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-a-pillar to life!
- Can you reach the target? Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-a-pillar can get to the targets and reach their goals
Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange (and rearrange) the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar on his path. This learning toy encourages experimentation while developing important skills like problem solving, planning & sequencing and critical thinking. There’s no end to the combinations kids can make – mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar in a different direction every time! Where can you make him go next? Every time kids change and rearrange his segments, Code-a-pillar takes a different path. Every time – with cool sounds and lights wherever he goes! Includes 1 sound segment, 3 straights, 2 right turns and 2 left turns to send the learning fun in endless directions! Kids can even configure the segments to make Code-a-pillar reach targets they set up throughout the room. Code-a-pillar is one of the new Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem solving in ways kids haven’t seen before. They’re engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
By Fisher Price
10. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Song & Story Learning Chair Toy [Amazon Exclusive]
- “Magical” seat rewards toddlers ages 12 months+ for sitting and standing
- Tap the light-up lamp to turn the lights on and off and to hear fun music!
- Press each of the crayons to hear a colorful song
- 3 modes of play: Learning, Music, and Imagination
- Music and phrases teach the alphabet, numbers, colors, opposites, stories, and more!
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Song & Story Learning Chair encourages toddlers to get on and off their feet! Fun hands-on activities like the musical crayons, illustrated flip-book, and light-up lamp keep your toddler exploring, as the “magical” seat pad rewards them for sitting and standing! Where development comes into play Early Academics: Fun songs, sounds, tunes, and phrases introduce toddlers to the alphabet, numbers, colors, opposites, and more! Gross Motor: Little muscles get a big workout as little ones sit down or stand up to activate the “magic” seat. Curiosity & Wonder: As little ones discover how to activate the songs and sounds by pressing the crayons, turning the book pages, and more, they see that their actions can make fun things happen the perfect intro to cause and effect!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fisherprice Think And Learn Smart Cycle Fisherprice for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!