Finding your suitable readers for fisher price blocks peek-a-blocks is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for fisher price blocks peek-a-blocks including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
829 reviews analysed
1. Mixed Lot of 12 Peek a Boo Roll a Round and Other Activity Blocks
2. Fisher-Price Stacking Action Blocks
- 4 sides of play on every block – ABCs, 123s, hands-on peek-a-boo play and a fun action!
- Press button on top of each block to activate the fun action
- Or stack the blocks and make all the actions happen with just one “magic” press of the top button
- Red block with spinning wheel and a switch to toggle
- Yellow block with clicking dial and a door to flip
The fun really stacks up for baby with the Fisher-Price Stacking Action Blocks. Each building block offers your little one 4 sides of play: ABCs, 123s, peek-a-boo play and a fun action. The blue block’s fun action is a rolling drum, the red block’s is a spinning wheel with beads trapped inside, and the yellow block’s is a clicking dial. Pressing the buttons on top makes the fun actions happen on each block. Or baby can stack ’em tall and activate ’em all with one “magic” press of the top button! You’ll love watching as the fun builds, along with fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination!.
By Fisher Price
3. Alphabet Blocks
- 26 alphabet blocks
- There’s something special for each letter, and they’re just the right size to grasp, hold and explore, or stack up and knock down
- There’s so much to discover with Peek-a-Blocks? -tiny objects, interesting motions, sounds, textures and more
- Provides visual stimulation with letters, numbers, bright colors &
- Age Range 9 Months-2 Years
4. Fisher-Price Roller Blocks Rockin’ Wagon
5. PlayMonster Mirari ABC Flip Flop Blocks
- Brings classic letter blocks to life!
- Each 2″ block features a colorful letter of the alphabet on the back
- Inside each block is a suspended letter or character that begins with that letter!
- Hidden magnets allow them to interact, wiggle and come to life like magic!
- Set includes 26 blocks, storage bag and magic wand
ABC Flip Flop Blocks bring classic wood letter blocks to life, offering a magical experience for toddlers while they become familiar with the alphabet! Each block represents a letter, and inside each clear block is a suspended letter or character that begins with that letter! Hidden magnets in the adorable characters or letters dangling inside the clear 2″ blocks allow each one to interact, jiggling and wiggling as they come to life! Use the magical wand to wave over the blocks and watch them move even more!.
6. Mega Bloks First Builders Peek A Blocks Amusement Park
- The Amusement Park playset includes 2 Peek A Blocks, 29 big building blocks, 3 slides and a launcher
- All-new design for action-reaction play: Place your Peek A Blocks animal on a block to activate its peek-a-boo surprise
- Ideal for ages 1+, and endorsed by Fisher Price, First Builders blocks are perfects for little hands, providing hands-on play to develop imagination and gross motor skills
- Blocks are compatible with all Peek A Blocks playsets and Mega Bloks building toys for endless learning fun!
Launch into a 3-story Amusement Park adventure with this doggy and kitty chase! Your little one can roll into playtime with a 3-story amusement park, 1 doggy and 1 kitty cat Peek A Blocks! They can build the amusement park and place the Peek A Blocks animals on a big building block for a peek-a-boo surprise. Then, your toddler can stack the Peek A Blocks on the launcher, one after the other, and press down on the lever to send the dog and cat chasing after each other down the slides. Ideal for First Builders, ages 1+
7. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby’s First Blocks Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
- Set includes 2 toys
- 5 colorful rings &
- a bat-at rocker base make the iconic Rock-a-Stack toy loads of fun!
- Baby’s First Blocks offers classic sorting &
- put-and-take fun with 10 colorful blocks &
- a take-along storage bucket
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination &
- dexterity as baby grasps the toys
- Sorting blocks helps develop problem-solving skills
8. Fisher-Price Roller Blocks Tumblin’ Zebra
- Drop the roller blocks through the opening to make the zebra’s hands wave up and down!
- Baby can also stack roller blocks on zebra’s head
- Includes 3 colorful roller blocks for tumbling, spinning or stacking play
- Grasping &
- stacking the roller blocks and drop-through play all help foster fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Bright colors help stimulate baby’s senses
- With household brands like Barbie, Hot Wheels and Fisher-Price, Mattel has been at the helm of creating fun and adventure for children since 1945. The company, started by Harold “Matt” Matson and Elliot Handler, believes in the importance of play in a child’s life and reinforces that with every Mattel toy.
9. Fisher-Price Stack & Discover Sensory Blocks, 3 Colorful Baby Toys
- 3 colorful activity blocks for your baby to stack, rattle, and explore
- Each block has 6 sides of exciting play, including numbers, friendly characters, peek-a-boo surprises, clicker disc, rattle beads, and a mirror
- Real wood, soft and textured fabrics, and crinkle encourage your baby to explore every side of each block
- Helps strengthen fine motor skills while engaging your baby’s developing senses of sight, sound, and touch
- For babies ages 6 months and older
The Fisher-Price Stack & Discover Sensory Blocks keep your baby’s little hands busy with exciting sensory play. Each of the three blocks in this set features numbers, friendly animals, bright colors, cool textures, and surprising activities for your baby to flip, turn, rattle, squish, crinkle and slide! Little explorers can stack up hours of skill-building play with this super-fun toy set. Where development comes into play Fine Motor Skills: Grasping and stacking the blocks, plus exploring all the hands-on activities, helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Sensory: A variety of colors, rattle sounds, and textures engage your baby’s developing visual, auditory, and tactile senses as they play with the blocks. Curiosity & Discovery: Your baby is introduced to the fun of cause & effect as they discover how to pop up the foxes, slide the door for a surprise, and shake the blocks for rattle sounds.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fisher Price Blocks Peekablocks for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!