Nowadays, there are so many products of delonghi perfecta esam 5500 service manual in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for delonghi perfecta esam 5500 service manual in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings delonghi perfecta esam 5500 service manual which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
639 reviews analysed
1. DeLonghi America ECAM28465M Prima Donna Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Lattecrema System
- Patented Single Touch Latte Crema System
- Stainless Steel Housing with Digital Display
- Memory Function
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- Hot Water Spout to be used for Tea or Hot Chocolate
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
Design your espresso experience in ONE TOUCH with the De’Longhi PrimaDonna S. Enjoy authentic Italian barista quality espresso drinks; Cappuccino, Latte, Italian Macchiato & more with De’Longhi’ s Automatic Cappuccino System, which produces the richest, thickest longest lasting foam. The Automatic Cappuccino System includes a dual thermoblock system guaranteeing optimal brewing temperature for cappuccino and espresso. The integrated milk carafe with clean function produces steamed milk for Latte and frothed milk for Cappuccino and Italian Macchiato; It can be placed in the refrigerator in between uses, so no milk is wasted. The De’Longhi Primadonna S features an extractable, easy to clean brewing unit that delivers the optimal brewing pressure every time, as well as auto adjusts the quantity of coffee for 1 or 2 shots. Of espresso. The Integrated burr grinder is made of durable stainless steel with 13 adjustable settings to deliver your preferred espresso ground to perfection, fresh every time. Add a touch of unmistakable Italian style with the PrimadonnaS: premium stainless steel constructions combined with a sleek compact foot print. The intuitive sensor touch control panel with LED display is both functional and easy to use with all the main machine’s features available at the simple touch of a button. Key Features include: 4 1-touch milk drinks, timer to start and stop the machine at certain times, auto shut-off in case you forget to turn it off, temperature adjustment of the coffee and settings to adjust water hardness. Additionally, the Primadonna S features a memory function to save your preferred settings, 5 settings for coffee strength and 4 beverage size options for a drink customized for your tastes.
2. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- Patented “Cappuccino System” frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces.Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The appliance comes equipped with two stainless-steel boilers that provide excellent heat distribution, as well as an instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups. In addition, its quiet burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred.
The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong. Its patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, plus the coffee spigot height can be adjusted to accommodate all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. Even more, the units exclusive cup tray keeps cups warm before use, and its three-hour automatic shutoff provides added safety. Other highlights include a 60-ounce removable water tank, a handy water-level indicator, a 7-ounce bean container, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, the 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The machine makes espresso at a consistently ideal temperature because of its new stainless-steel double boiler, which provides excellent heat distribution, as well as its instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups.
|Its space-saving, integrated quieter burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred. Its 60-ounce removable water reservoir and 7-ounce bean container allow for conveniently filling the water tank and emptying coffee grounds. The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong.|
|The machine’s patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, while its coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. The unit features an exclusive cup tray to keeps cups warm before use, as well as a three-hour automatic shutoff for safety. For added convenience the unit comes with a water-level indicator, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, this 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches.|
Brewing Unit: The “Heart” of Magnifica
| The Magnifica features the smallest removable brewing system available on the market. Because DeLonghis patented boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time. And, thanks to the removable boiler, cleaning the inside of the machine is easy. Even areas normally difficult to reach can be easily cleaned and without the use of harsh detergents. And because regular maintenance helps prolong the life of the machine, DeLonghis reliability is second to none.
One of the secrets to making a high-quality espresso is using freshly ground coffee beans. Because of the beans-to-brew system, the Magnifica offers you coffee that has a delicious aroma. The coffee is freshly ground and no traces are left in the machine. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that delivers the freshest results.
- Compact and High Performance: Because DeLonghis new patented boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time.
- Timeless Reliability: Thanks to the stainless-steel removable double boiler, the inside can be cleaned easily. Regular cleaning of the machine is essential for maintaining the best flavor possible and for minimizing the need for service.
- A Perfect Aroma, Guaranteed: The beans-to-brew system guarantees an espresso with a delicious aroma as the coffee is freshly ground. No traces of stale grounds are left in the machine.
- Instant Reheat: This special function heats the core of Magnifica, ensuring the machine is always at the ideal temperature for espresso, no matter how long the interval between cups.
- Removable Water Tank and Bean Container: Magnifica knows that the counter space in your kitchen is always at a premium. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that allows you to fill the water tank and empty the coffee grounds without moving the machine. All of the controls are at the front of the machine, from the on/off switch to the cappuccino system.
- Integrated Burr Grinder: A space-saver container for beans is fully integrated into the Magnifica. You can set the grinding level to customize your espresso. Magnifica can also be used with ground coffee. DeLonghi recommends the use of illycaffe for the best tasting espresso. Rich, smooth, balanced, and never bitter, illy provides the same consistent distinctive taste cup after cup.
- Coffee Spigots: Magnificas coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug.
- Cappuccino System: The patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container.
- Cup Tray: Magnificas exclusive cup tray, similar to those found in cafés, keeps cups warm before use.
- Front Panel: Magnifica allows you to customize your coffee by adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit your taste: long or short, weak or strong.
- Power: 1,150 watts
- Rated voltage/frequency: 110/120V, 50/60 Hz
- Water container capacity: 60 ounces/1.8 liters
- Beans container capacity: 7.10 ounces/200 liters
- Dimensions: 17 by 13 by 18 inches
- Selection for 1 cup
- Selection for 2 cups
- Cappuccino system
- Decaling program
- Removable water container
3. Urnex Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder – 566 grams – Cafiza Professional Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves and lines
- Specially formulated to clean heavily soiled equipment in a professional setting
- Powder format allows for easy and controlled dosing
- Recommended for use as part of a daily backflush regimen
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed and NSF certified
4. Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre-Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper capacity is 1/2 pound of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Brewing Capacity: Single cup with variable size options or up to a 12-cup carafe. Dimensions:9″(W) X 14″(D) X 16 & ¼” (H). 1/2 lb. of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Removable drip tray for 7.5” height clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs.if Carafe overflows:Always ensure the carafe is completely empty before brewing
- LCD Screen: Provides real time feedback on water level, grind size, strength selection, grinding time, brewing time, and selected settings
- Programmable Auto-Start: Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time
- Pre-brew Temperature Control: Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start
- Note: This product is not compatible with demineralized water such as distilled or reverse osmosis water. Construction Materials:Stainless Steel. Water tank capacity: 60 Ounces
Contains stainless steel blurs, bean hopper has a locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer. In case of the coffee basket dripping or other issues , please do the following to minimize it . After each use, wash the coffee basket, taking particular care to rinse the chute area. Dry thoroughly (especially the chute area). Ensure there are no grinds in the coffee basket before lining the coffee basket with the gold tone or paper filter and in case of carafe overflowing issue , please ensure that the carafe is completely empty before the start of the brewing. Voltage – 110–120 Volts
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Perfecta Esam 5500 Service Manual for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!